Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome to Middle School!

I'm very excited about our new school year at Lipscomb Academy! We have a great year ahead of us as you come to middle school and make new friends. I'm looking forward to meeting each one of you.

This blog will be used as a gateway to all the websites and tools that we use in fifth grade. Be sure to bookmark it on your computers. Frequently, we will have assignments posted here. It may be a question for you to post a comment on or it may be a link to an online game or activity.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. My family precept is: Work hard play hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My precept is: Live life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Pretty girls are a dime a dozen but nice girls are hard to find 2.let me hope you [let me help you]

    ReplyDelete